Volunteer Benefits of High Country RSVP
As a RSVP volunteer you will:
- Find opportunities close to home
- Make a difference in your community
- Learn new skills
- Meet others who share your interests
- Be recognized for your contributions
- Receive on-the-job training from the agency or organization where you are placed
- You will receive periodic newsletters with information about volunteering opportunities
- You will be invited to our annual Volunteer Recognition Banquet
- Receive free supplemental insurance while you are on a volunteer assignment
- Derive health benefits for yourself because you are contributing!
- Make new friends and renew old friendships
- Know that your community needs you and values your contributions
- Help other seniors and support creation of senior programs that will meet their needs.
All RSVP volunteers are covered by supplemental accident as well as personal and automobile liability insurance while traveling directly to and from, and participating in activities. This insurance has no cost to you.
Description of Insurance Benefits - .pdf
RSVP is the bridge between Seniors, their experiences and community needs!